Tuesday, December 15, 2015

star of wonder

last week, our kiddos at LPC put on their christmas program, star of wonder.  once again, they did a fantabulous job!  i have to admit that right before thanksgiving, i wasn't sure that we were going to be able to pull it off.  but, we have some talented kids that made sure we got it together.  plus, they are all pretty dang cute!!

ready to rock and roll!


reed doesn't look excited here, but he did sing his heart out.  he didn't put on quite the show that he did the previous year, however!  :)


the best picture i could get of wes from my knees while i was dancing down below the first pew!  (my best friend and i were in charge of the dancing!  apparently, we are the ones with the moves!)






my rock star!


way to go, kiddos.  i'm resting up my legs, and i'll be ready to get my groove on next fall!




No comments: