Thursday, September 30, 2010

please tell me you've done this

in an effort to get to the pharmacy before it closed at 6, we left out of the house in a hurry.  i had to take all of my people with me because my husband is laid up on the floor unable to move due to an errant golf swing.  or something.  when reed climbed up in the fireplace, chase wasn't going to be able to stop him....so the crew went with me. 

in boxers and crocs...


and i drove extra carefully so i wouldn't have to explain to mr. police officer why i can't provide clothes for my children. 

i'm not the only one with naked kids in the car....right?!?

4 comments:

The Warren Clan said...

my kids rather be naked!!! here's to the boxer boys!!!! fun times!!!

Hooks Family said...

we have done that many times! Will hates pants/shorts, so the people at the bank/pharmacy etc.. have seen my redneck kids in the car!!

Jana said...

NICE!!! and of course it's been done...we didn't even bother with the shoes!!

Sunday's Child Clothing and Heirlooms said...

Maybe not that scenario, but we have loaded up little girls in dresses and then realized after we reached our destination that we were without panties.