Wednesday, March 10, 2010

come out, come out...wherever you are!

over the last 2 weeks, i have had quite a few people tell me that they "enjoy reading this blog," they like the "new pictures," they are glad "that my family is way crazier than their family," etc.  ok...so maybe nobody actually said that last comment, but i'm sure somebody was thinking it!!

anyway, most of the people who have said something to me were people that i didn't have a clue were reading my blog.  or even knew i had a blog.  or even knew what a blog was!!  so....this has piqued my interest.  who is out there???  i'm just doing this as a scrapbook, but now i'm intrigued...

so...if you happen to be reading this, please leave a comment.  i'm just wondering who the world wide web has brought me into contact with.  and don't worry if i don't know you.  or if you are the cousin of a sister of a friend!  over half of the blogs that i read are people that i don't know...but i feel like they are friends from way back when!  (one unknown bloggy friend even gave me a lead on msu basketball jerseys for the kiddos, so she's practically my best friend now!)   :)  oh, and please don't pull the "i don't know how to comment" card (paige coward, anne flanagan)...just hit the comment link at the bottom of this post, type your name, click anonymous and hit submit.  it's that easy!  but, i'll still love y'all if you don't!! 

i'm looking forward to seeing who is out there.  i'm also looking forward to the SEC tournament in nashville this weekend.  i'm a little scared that the former may be more exciting than the tourney.  hopefully, the bulldogs will prove me wrong.  but if not, maybe i've made a friend or two that i didn't even know about!!

33 comments:

The Gardners said...

I love checking in on the Henson boys!
Emily Gardner in Hattiesburg

Anonymous said...

i'm here...if you are taking a pit stop in jax on your way to nashville-let me know -jen davenport

Jana said...

just me!

Anna H said...

and me

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. Enjoyed seeing William and Chase at the baseball game. Maybe we can get together soon! -Tammi Metz

TheMidtownFritz said...

Your blog came up after having clicked "next blog" on the top-screen dashboard thing...I like your posts, from what I've had the chance to read so far!

Anonymous said...

Love watching via iPod my first cousins once removed grow up! Kit

Kathryn said...

No surprise here - just me :-) Love y'all!

Kristie said...

Hey there ... i'm at http://needcoffeeplease.blogspot.com and I found your blog just by clicking the "next" button... love yoru blog though ... :-) i started mine for just about the same reason you did ... you definitely get more traffic than I do... LOL take care, have a wonderful day!
kristie

blog said...

I am here! I can't wait to meet those boys!

Thomas & Amber Ryan said...

dang, lb... you have quite the following! ;-)

The Sanders said...

I really enjoy reading your blog Mrs. Henson.

Myriam Sanders

Anonymous said...

Busted! I'm laughing out loud at you, Baria. You KNOW I read your blog almost every day to see what's up. Love you!!

Anne Flanagan

Hooks Family said...

i love your blog, it is so funny! i am in MOMS with Anna Henson. I also know you because our Williams were baptized at the same time at First Pres!! keep posting!
www.hooksx4.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Look at what a star you are. . . I am not ashamed to admit i am tickled when I see "life at the henson" house highlighted in my gmail!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha
I did figure it out!! Love the blog.

Paige said...

Too funny! Thanks for the mention of my name. I forgot to sign my name last time! ha ha

Leigh Ann said...

You know I'm always entertained by the Henson fam!

Anonymous said...

I like to keep up with B C, Wes, and little Bubba. Guess who?

Sarah Nell said...

I look at your blog several times a week! Love seeing all the new pics!

Sarah Nell Thach

sls said...

Just clicked next & here you are :) I'm a mom of 5 kids & just started blogging a few weeks ago: http://justkeepinup.blogspot.com/ God bless you & your family :)

Jon and Jenetta said...

Just watching my girls play outside and clicking through the NEXT BLOG option just out of curiosity.

Stayed and read because I wanted to read the Daily Bible Verse.

Stayed a bit longer and read your first post, so I decided to honor your request.

But you really don't know us. We are totally random visitors.

God bless you and your family.

The Putnam Family said...

I do! I'm much better at reading other folk's blogs than actually posting myself?!?

Anonymous said...

Laura,

My mom sent me the link to your blog:). I love it! Your boys are so cute!

Elizabeth (Long) Friary

Anonymous said...

Hi, Laura!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog for awhile now. My husband, Chuck, is friends with Chase from med school. Chase, Chuck and I also knew each other at Miss. State. We run into him every now and then at games. Last time we saw him I mentioned how much fun it is reading about the happenings at the Henson house! I am not a blogger but sure enjoy reading them. Not sure how I got started with yours but we have several mutual friends. Your boys are all just precious!

Kelly Frye

Elizabeth Pegg said...

The Pegg family is always up for reading your hilarious stories. Thanks for doing it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura!! I do love to read your blog!!
Nicole Hindman

Lanny said...

you know your blog makes my day!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next. Missed you at the shower but know you had a great time at the tourney

Robin North said...

Read your stuff all the time!!! Love it!
Robin

Anonymous said...

I confess! I stalk your blog! This is Corie Rivers. Brett and I are friends of Anna and Zeb's. I have 2 little boys - "a Reed" who is 4 and a 9 month old. So I find comfort - and GREAT humor - in your posts! Keep them coming :)

emily patridge said...

Hey Laura! I found your blog through Claire Webb Green's blog and I must say that you have some pretty-cute little boys! Hope that you are doing well; it's been a while! Also, I hate that your trip to Nashville ended on a sour note. You'll have to come back sometime; it's where I've called home for the last 8 years! Much love, Emily Patridge

Jane said...

Hey, I'm Jane, from England, next blog = your blog, I like it, your boys are adorable!

Charlie Downes said...

Just passin' through. The Bible verse and the cute little boy caught my eye. You have a very nice family blog. I enjoy "blog hopping." Retirement here in Maine would be boring without the fun things on the computer.
Charlie