Sunday, June 15, 2008

that's amore

wes was still asleep when william woke up from his nap this afternoon. so, the two of us sat on his bed (boat) and scoured the room for dolphins. he jumped off to get his fishing pole because he wanted to catch one, i guess. anyway, when he climbed back up, he climbed right up in my lap and gave me a big, big hug. i hugged him, kissed the side of his face, and told him that i loved him. he grabbed my face with both of his hands, and i felt all gushy and emotional inside as i waited for that big ol' smack that he was about to give me, and......he burped in my face. then he laughed about it. what a way to win a girl's heart. ladies, watch out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, did you catch any dolphins?
honey

helen said...

Laura I just found your blog!! Where have I been....why am I just finding this?? Your boys are soooo PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! Might be the 2 cutest boys I've ever seen!! I just read through the whole blog to play catch up on what has been going on...sounds like they keep you busy..but I know it's fun! You do such a great job updating your blog...i'm such a slacker and need to be better at it!! I'm so excited now I can keep up with you!