Saturday, November 29, 2008

a present to myself

a few weeks ago, i made a purchase online, and i am still oh-so-excited about it! i was actually looking for a magnetic doorstop, but instead i found my new most favorite thing!

i know that mandy is going to read this and roll her eyes. and actually, i think the only person that will really appreciate this is my mom. and maybe marty. i'm not sure why i think marty would like this, but it seems like something that would be right up her alley.

anyway, for as long as i've known me i have had a huge box full of wrapping paper, ribbons, tags, gift bags, tape, etc. it has always gotten on my nerves because it was so unorganized, and i swore to do something about it every time that i wrapped a gift. yeah...never happened.

until now!!!

yes!! this is my new handy, dandy wrapping paper organizer. complete with a zip top spot for ribbons and whatnot. and side pockets for tags and tissue paper!



i was so giddy when it came in the mail that i sat down immediately and got everything in its spot. so unfortunately i do not have a before picture.

but i do have an after pic of the aforementioned box and the nice organization of the gift bags and gift boxes that now occupies that space!


yes, i know i'm a dork. but i can say with confidence...bring on the christmas season. i am more than ready!!

6 comments:

DK Baria said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I have one of the Rubbermaid organizers, but the tall wrapping paper tubes do not fit in it. This is soooooo great. Hint. Hint. You are so right. I love it. Mama

Mandy said...

I'm not rolling my eyes because I think I may need one too. I am SICK and TIRED of trying to wrap a present when I can't find the right paper, ribbon, tissue, etc. when I need it. I did, however, roll my eyes when I read that you put everything in it immediately. I bet it was like Christmas morning at your house for you! HeHe

Marty said...

If you were referring to this Marty, then you are right! I have been dying to get one of these. Where did you get it?? Details, please!

Candace said...

i know you will be so suprised...but I bought one similar on qvc 5 years ago...very functional...will yall please stay well this week?

Anonymous said...

We need to talk - G

Rachael Tackett said...

You should see the one The Container Store has. Check out their website. I have theirs and I love it too!