Tuesday, August 25, 2009

did i really just say that? (round 3)

1. "please get your tongue out of the tub of butter!"

2. "get that worm off of the kitchen table!"

3. "please don't put bugs in your pockets anymore. they really don't like the washing machine."

4. "we don't put our hands in other people's tee tee. or your tee tee. just stay away from all tee tee, ok?"

5. "nobody is poking out anybody's eyes! got it?"

6. "seriously. don't talk to each other. don't breathe on each other. don't even look at each other."

7. "no. and i don't want to know how pee pees are like elephants."

5 comments:

Thomas & Amber Ryan said...

HA! and just think, they are only toddlers!

Lisa Trotter said...

I LOVE these posts. All of them are hysterical!!! I'm especially partial to #6 though - say it every single day of my life!!! :)

The Burks said...

Hi! Yes, Crabtree and Theilman are BOTH still at the Medical Mall. I have Crabtree next week for group actually. I hear he pretty much fails you no matter how well you are prepared. I am glad you enjoy my "pharmacy stories". I find it therapeutic to complain ha. Most of my class hates it so bad we have already agreed to never donate a single $ until half the faculty either retire or go elsewhere!
Where do you work? somewhere in Tupelo?

Rachael Tackett said...

I want to know how pee pees are like elephants?????

DK Baria said...

me, too, rachael!! maybe we can ask william this week-end. he had to be the one who asked. don't think wes is that far along on the imagination merry-go-round.