Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a new world

well, i'm officially a member of the apple world.  i'm now an owner of a mac.  that would explain my absence lately.  let's just say that you can't pick up a mac and just hit the road running if you've never been on one before.  let's just say that i wanted to sell mine on ebay one hour after turning it on.  let's just say that i've never felt more stupid in my entire life.  however...thanks to some friends and apple.com, i've managed to get through the initial frustrations.  i can now right click and make folders!  right click...how hard is that?!? crazy, right?!?  anyway, i still have a LONG way to go, but i'm enjoying it for now!

today was the first day that i uploaded pictures off of my camera.  i've been taking it slowly!  i didn't want to get too overwhelmed (read: frustrated), so i waited a bit before hooking up my camera.  i should have done that as my very first step!  it was the easiest thing that i've done so far!  and it didn't hurt that i had these cute people to look at.  despite the fact that william did not want his picture taken!





maybe now i'll get the courage to hook up my phone!  and all you mac users...feel free to give me some pointers.  i'll take all the help i can get!!

3 comments:

DK Baria said...

it is going to cold soon. what is wes going to do about clothes to keep warm?

Amber said...

Love, love, love the pics. Hang in there, you wi be smooth sailing before you know it.

Heather said...

It's still a learning process for me, and I've had mine since early summer. I do love it for photos...so, so easy to manage them!! Anna Katherine could give you plenty of tips if needed. Most of the older school kids are pros now!! Cute pics of the boys!