Wednesday, September 9, 2009

bff

this is reed's best friend, griffin brashier.

they've done lots of chillin' together, and they've even worked out together on side-by-side elipticals. heck, we're already planning their dorm room in starkville. but, sleeping peacefully (side-by-side or not) is not something that they have mastered...yet.

so, please don't think that this moment lasted any longer than it took for me to snap this picture... because you'd be fooling yourself. but, we'll take the peacefulness whenever they decide to give it to us. even if it's not in the middle of the night. which would be oh-so-nice!

2 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

Just read the last few posts and I'm so proud of y'all for going to the game with ALL 3 boys!!! An inspiration to me for sure!! :) And I love the family pic....and then the one below of the 3 boys - post bath snuggle.....priceless!! And I couldn't agree more with you about the first day of school - how did you get them all up and out with an infant - I NEED THE NOTES!! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!